Monday, February 16, 2009

Kinky stuff

First, a B update. This is bizarre. Totally. B got back to me and not only wants to remain good friends, but he wants to communicate regularly. Like before. So why put me through all of that? He was worried about his own heart, because my divorce seems "stalled." Worried? Stalled? Huh. I must think about this, because my heart is different now and trust is an issue. Parts of me still love him. I must grow UP.



Somewhat in the same vein, but not really, a 60-year-old man (the same one who offered to spank me) sent me his erotic fantasy starring me... ewwww. I know 60 is still young and vital, but COME ON. Even though the Internet is a chance to remain physically anonymous, what ever happened to good manners? WHY did he think sending me an explicit "slut" fantasy would be a good idea? How does that happen? And why send such a skeevy fantasy? To me? Without knowing me? After just seeing a picture and reading a short profile? Nothing about that profile indicates I'm into ANYTHING kinky, so where did he get the idea that would be OK?

I don't think he'd have the guts to say it right to my face. And why would he? He actually signed it, "Can't wait to explore all of this with you." !!!!! AS IF! Guess who is getting reported to the website the e-mail came through? Yes, Grampa Kinkster. He is not technically old enough to be my grampa, I know; he is not even really old enough to be my father, but STILL. I demand and deserve good manners, and whoring me out in some bizarre slut fantasy is not mannerly. Or even that enticing. It featured appalling writing, too. At least WOO me with some good flashy writing if you're going to try to be kinky and SCORE.

For God's sake.

Yes, everyone has their fantasies and I know that. I'm just not used to having blatent sexuality shoved in my face. I wasn't looking for it and certainly didn't ask for it. So now not only am I reporting him, I'm taking my profile off of that particular site so similar things don't happen in the future. No part of me is flattered. No part of me is enticed or interested or even curious. I just feel like I need to take a shower. I wish I knew his real name; I would try to file some kind of police report, too. I wonder if that's even possible in Internet matters like this?

Is THIS what I can expect after I'm divorced? Creepy behavior from older men and lots of general interest from men half my age? Where are the men who are my age? I understand that the male libido is a powerful thing, but these youngsters! They almost seem like children: 22, 25, 28 year olds contacting me because they want to experience an older woman? What am I, a Mrs. Robinson figure? What makes them think that a) I'd be interested and b) that I'm available for that type of thing? I'm no COUGAR (or whatever that term in) and have no interest in sleeping with someone 20 years younger than I am.

My friends joke that the young men have "lots of energy" and "endurance." I ask them how they know and they shut up pretty quickly. I'm not all that interested in my friends' sex lives, and if some or all of them have sampled Generation X or Y or Next or whatever that generation IS, I don't need to know about it.

I am finding out that the older I get, the more Puritanical I seem. I think that whatever consenting adults do together is fine.

I just don't need the details.

As for fantasy talk, that should be a two-way street, as well. That's DEFINITELY not a one-way type of communication. Keep it to yourself, Grampa! If I want to know, I'll ASK.

Or advertise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home